We do get requests from foreign lawyers or agencies who have received our notarised documents (eg. certified true copy of document or witnessing of execution), but wish to verify with us if the notary services were actually provided and/or the authenticity of the appointment of the Notary Public who performed the notarial services. Usually, upon our clients having received our notarised documents, the notarial services have been duly completed and concluded.
Time & Cost Involved
Third parties’ request for verification will incur our time, effort and expense in:
- review and perusing the request (eg. in the form of an email, phone call or fax)
- checking our archive documents for the relevant document
- preparation of a response to the request, either by way of an email, fax or letter
Verifying Notary Appointment
The appointment of Notary Public in Singapore is made by the Singapore Academy of Law. Please request your lawyer or requesting party to verify our Notary Public’s appointment at this link:-
In the above webpage, please do the following:
- select “Notary Public” option, and
- in the dropdown list of “Firm Name”, select “Loh Eben Ong LLP“
- in Type >> Notary Public >> Surname>> select “O”, and search for ONG Eng Tuan Eben
Requesting for Verification
If the third party still wish to verify with us and wish to communicate with our Notary Public, please note that additional fee will be incurred as additional work will be done. To get our estimated cost of Third Party Verification Request, please use our Singapore Notary Fee Calculator.