Upon the death of a person, called a deceased, the Personal Representatives of the deceased will need to apply for a Grant of Probate (if there is a Will) or Grant of Letters of Administration (in Intestacy) that will authorise them to deal with and distribute the deceased’s assets.

Categories: Probate, Procedure