We understand that Singapore permanent residents with a change of name must first update the name on their current passport and provide a copy of the passport bearing their new name as a supporting document to change the name on the Singapore IC. For more enquiries, please check with ICA.

Link: ICA Replace Identity Card (Change of Particulars/Damaged)

Categories: Deed Poll, Name Change Issues