If you have a valid CPF Nomination, the following items will be distributed to your Nominees in the proportion as stated in your Nomination upon your death:
- Savings in the Ordinary, Special, Medisave and Retirement Accounts;
- Dependants’ Protection Scheme (DPS) insured sum;
- Discounted Singapore Telecom shares;
- Fixed deposits under the CPF Investment Scheme – Special Account (CPFIS-SA), which will be converted to cash to form part of CPF savings; and
- Economic Restructuring Shares (ERS), which will be converted to cash to form part of CPF savings.
The following items are not covered by CPF Nomination but instead form part of your estate:
- Cash and investments held in the CPF Investment Account under the CPF Investment Scheme-Ordinary Account (CPFIS-OA);
- Investments held under CPF Investment Scheme-Special Account (CPFIS-SA), excluding fixed deposits;
- Properties bought with CPF savings;
- Shares bought under the DelGro Shares Scheme; and
- New Singapore Shares (NSS).
Caution Note: the above may not be accurate as at the date of your reading.