If you are required to evidence the change of your name by an overseas organisation or authority, the organisation or authority (eg. Immigration Authority) may request for a notarised Deed Poll to be furnished. Please check with the relevant organisation or authority on what is required prior to approaching us for a “notarised Deed Poll”.

Common requirements from the relevant authorities include (not exhaustive):-

  1. copy of Deed Poll certiifed true by Notary Public together with a Notarial Certificat and Apostille issued by the Singapore Academy of Law; or
  2. as in (1) above, but with further legalization by the relevant foreign embassy in Singapore.

Please note the prescribed rates for Notarial services are chargeable.

Categories: Deed Poll, Post Deed Poll