For documents required to be legalised ( legalized ) by the government, please approached the Ministry of Foreign Affairs directly.

All documents issued by the Singapore Government Departments (eg. Registry of Marriage Certificates, Birth Certificates and Educational Certificates from local government schools) in their original text will be directly legalised by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).

However, computer generated documents eg. Registrar of Marriage Search, Certificate of Making Decree Nisi Absolute, Adoption Petition, Business Profile from ACRA etc, must be certified by the issuing department first before presenting to MFA for legalisation ( legalization ).

Categories: General, Notary Public