Information on an NRIC holder’s change of name may not be transmitted to other governmental departments. It is advisable to notify the relevant government departments of your new name, and they may require to have sight of the original Deed Poll for verification.

The onus of reporting the change to government organisations, departments, statutory boards (such as Central Provident Fund Board) and authorities (eg. Singapore Land Authority) with whom he/she has dealings with lies with the holder.

Categories: Deed Poll, Post Deed Poll