How To Sign Document

This “How To” page provides specimens on how to correctly sign various legal documents outside Loh Eben Ong LLP’s office and/or overseas, ie. outside Singapore.

When signing a legal document overseas, commonly, you will need to sign it before a Singapore Consultate Officer or a Notary Public.