Lasting Power Attorney

/Lasting Power Attorney
Lasting Power Attorney2018-08-28T11:54:55+00:00

Singapore Lasting Power Attorney

A Lasting Power Attorney in Singapore is a legal document that lets you appoint someone (called a Donee or Attorney) you can trust to make decisions about your welfare, money or property when you lose your mental capacity. There are 2 types of Lasting Power of Attorney.

Singapore Lasting Power of Attorney by Loh Eben Ong

Why Loh Eben Ong for Lasting Power Attorney?

  • Singapore Lawyers of Loh Eben Ong
  • Loh Eben Ong Singapore Lawyers

We have assisted many in the preparation of Lasting Power Attorney Singapore. Check out our Singapore Lasting Power Attorney rates by using our LPA Quote. If you wish to engage us, please submit our Singapore Lasting Power of Attorney Online.

LPA Quote

Request for Prompt LPA Quote

Check Rates

Get Singapore LPA Quote

Book Appointment

Use Online Appointment or Call Us

Engaging Loh Eben Ong?

Call Us @ 6338 1810, Online Appointment or SG Lawyers App

LPA Online

Use our Pioneering Online Legal Service

To engage us, Submit Online Now

Submit Singapore Lasting Power of Attorney Online

Why do I need an LPA

When we least expect it, we may lose our mental capacity through accident, illness or other circumstances. When a person lacks mental capacity (whether on […]

Loh Eben Ong LLP’s Other Services & Links

Loh Eben Ong LLP provides a range of commercial and personal legal services, check them out.

Why Choose Us

      • Experienced Singapore Lawyers at reasonable rate and high quality and prompt service
      • Long term reputation in Singapore since 1994 and known for competency and reliability
      • For typical legal services, Loh Eben Ong has been offering pioneering Online Legal Services since 1998
      • Reliable, trustworthy, transparent and competent for more than 20 years
      • Always for You!

Loh Eben Ong LLP

Using Loh Eben Ong's Singapore legal services is extremely simple.

Changing your name

Do you know it is easy to change your name? You need a Deed Poll signed in the presence of a Singapore Lawyer. You can get a quote and submit online at