Post Circuit Breaker Operation
With the end of Circuit Breaker for COVID-19 in Singapore and the commencement of Phase 1, we will be operating normally during our limited operating hours. Save for despatch, all attendances in our office are strictly by appointment only.
Meanwhile, Be Smart, Be Safe, Be Vigilant.
This post will be constantly updated from time to time during this coronavirus situation, and please visit this post periodically for further developments.
Version date: 2 June 2020 10:00 am
Please Don’t Attend If
In Phase 1, our office of LOH EBEN ONG LLP is only accessible to persons who have:-
- no flu or flu-like symptoms, eg. fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness
- not been to overseas within the last 14 days
- not under any Quarantine order, Leave of Absence, or Stay Home Notice (SHH)
- not been in contact with any infected person or suspected infected person within the last 14 days
All visitors to our office should do the following:-
- wear masks at all times
- sanitize your hands (santizer available outside/within our office)
- check-in and check-out with SafeEntry QR Code
- keep or maintain safe-distancing
Only those who have legal business with us should attend at our office, and there should be no accompany persons. Vulnerable persons such as senior citizens are encouraged to stay at home.
Attendances strictly by appointments only. For appointment, please email us, Call us at 6338 1810 or book an Appointment online.
Version date: 2 June 2020 @ 10.00 pm
Authentication for Notarial Cert – SAL
SAL’s Authentication service for Notarial Certificate is by way of appointment only. To make an appointment with SAL, please go to SAL Appointment page or visit SAL Legalisation page for more updates.
Version date: 2 June 2020 @ 10.10 am