Domestic Violence between Married Couples in Singapore

How do I apply to the Court for protection?


You must swear / affirm a complaint and produce a copy of an police report (if available) and a copy of any medical report (if available) to substantiate your complaint.

After your complaint, the Magistrate will then issue a summons against the Respondent with a return date, whereupon the Court will hear the parties, and their […]

How do I apply to the Court for protection?2016-06-01T09:44:27+08:00

Loh Eben Ong LLP

Using Loh Eben Ong's Singapore legal services is extremely simple.

Changing your name

Do you know it is easy to change your name? You need a Deed Poll signed in the presence of a Singapore Lawyer. You can get a quote and submit online at
Go to Top