General Issues relating to Singapore Property and Conveyancing

Miscellaneous Property Services


Apart from acting in the sale, purchase or mortgage of a property, there are other various Conveyancing services relating to your property, such as (not exhaustive):

  1. Application to Note Change of Name – where an owner has changed his name and wish to update his name in the title deed, ie.
  2. Notice of Death filing […]
Miscellaneous Property Services2022-07-24T19:29:38+08:00

Transfer of Partial Interest Amongst Co-owners


Where a Property Owner already owns a partial interest in a property (either as joint tenant or tenancy in common), the Additional Buyer Stamp Duty (ABSD) rate [based on 6 Jul 2018 Adjusted Rate] applicable for the acquisition (eg. purchase) of additional interest in the same property will depend on the number of residential […]

Transfer of Partial Interest Amongst Co-owners2022-10-21T19:10:20+08:00

What is Singapore Property Conveyancing?


In Singapore, immovable property or real estate transactions are handled by Singapore Property Lawyers (also called Conveyancing Lawyers or Conveyancers). The Property Lawyers will usually conduct requisite searches, draft contracts or option to purchase, liaise with the other party’s solicitors, etc.

What is Singapore Property Conveyancing?2016-06-02T06:55:56+08:00

Loh Eben Ong LLP

Using Loh Eben Ong's Singapore legal services is extremely simple.

Changing your name

Do you know it is easy to change your name? You need a Deed Poll signed in the presence of a Singapore Lawyer. You can get a quote and submit online at
Go to Top