Whether you are a Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident, or a Foreigner working in Singapore, at certain times of your life, you will have thoughts as what will happen to your assets if you were to die suddenly. Life is so fragile and unpredictable that we are frightened by life itself. When we were at teen or young adult age, we probably think that our life was still a long way to go.
However, in this uncertain world, which is fast moving, with so many people traveling, and/or global terror threats, we have to make preparation in case something unfortunate happened to us.
In today’s world, with the world population being more educated and literate, the word “death” is becoming less of a taboo, People discussed more openly about one’s death, and how to distribute their assets upon death. They are more open minded, and search the web for information on asset distribution and protection.
People make Wills for many a variety of reasons such as:
- they are singles or unmarried, and wish their parents to inherit their assets
- they have young children and wish to make provisions for them and to appoint guardians in case both parents die together
- they wish to create trusts for their children, so that their children do not spend away their inherited fortune at a young age
- they do not wish their ex-spouse to influence their children, if their children inherit their assets at a young age
- they do not wish certain members of their family to get a share of their estate
- and the list go on and on and on
At Loh Eben Ong, a Singapore Law Firm with a history of more than 20 years, our Singapore Wills Lawyers understand a testator’s needs and desires once we have received his instructions. instructions for Will drafting can be given via our Wills Online or meeting our Lawyers in our office.
Singapore Wills Online is another Online Legal Service of Loh Eben Ong LLP, Singapore Lawyers. We have provided this pioneering Online Legal Service at LAW.com.sg and Wills.sg since 2001, and have continually upgraded and innovated our Wills Online services to enhance their usability and convenience for our users.
Do you find it hard to find a decent lawyer to draft a Will? Or you are looking for a non-legal company providing Will drafting service that proclaim to be the cheapest?
In case of a testator’s passing, we have experienced Probate and Administration Lawyers to handle the needs of your family member after death. So, you will be rest assured that you are in good hands.